Do you ever wonder how you can add your favorite foods to more dishes? When I love something, like avocados, I like to incorporate that flavor in other recipes. Plus, the healthy fat offered by avocados turns any great salad into a nutritional powerhouse.
Yield 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
- Sea salt or Sea Veg, to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Combine the water, apple cider vinegar, avocado, vegan mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, and a pinch of sea salt or Sea Veg in a blender. Pulse until smooth, about 1 minute. Adjust salt according to taste.