Among the benefits, you’ll discover about cooking at home are the wonderful aromas that will fill the air. The smell of this apple sautè warms my home and makes us eager to devour this delicious treat. Apples and cinnamon offer numerous health benefits, too!
- 1 Pound apples, cut into slices (remove core)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Method Of Preparation:
- In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Heat pan or cast iron.
- Drizzle pan with olive oil.
- Add apple mixture and sauté for 5-7 minutes
- Remove from heat and serve with vanilla ice cream, on top of pancakes, sprinkle granola on top or eat simply alone.
Photographer Credit: Nicole Garner